Thursday, December 4, 2008

GGGGGGGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . .

Please click on photo for additional detail

Now you can create a Wolverine School Photo for your own family member!


Step 1:

Mother (or other parental/guardian figure) applies gel liberally to scalp, spiking hair on morning of school picture day in order to camouflage the much-needed-hair-cut status of hair.

Step 2:

Child decides while at school not to have spiky hair and decides to flatten middle-front section using a drinking fountain water/spit combination product.

Now sit down in front of the photographer's blue and gray shaded background, give a little close-lipped smile and. . . . Viola! Your own Wolverine School Photo to enjoy for years to come!

Style modeled by Dallin Jared Parker (a mini-Hugh Jackman in the making, and just as good looking).

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, Sarah, he sports it well! That is hillarious, though. I always have blamed my mom for how bad I looked on school picture day, but maybe it was me all along. Who knows, he might just be setting a trend.

holly said...

hee hee hee...that is awesome. Who doesn't love Wolverine?

jordan said...

You've got Matt and me rolling!! I bet he thinks it's pretty cool to look like such an awesome super hero. WTG Dallin!

My favorite is the tags you used. I'm interested what other posts will fall into "Hugh Jackman" and "Wolverine". I keep my eyes peeled.

Autumn said...

You're so clever! Can't wait to try it on Bennett. Thanks for the compliment by the way :)

jhoopes said...

That is soooo cute! And you are hilarious!

Candice Carter said...

That's too cute Sarah! If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have noticed!! It looks real cute...

HMichaelsen said...

He is so cute - and so grown up!

joni said...

Hey Sarah- Aaron was suppose to get your address for Christmas cards, but since that has yet to happen I just have to get it done myself! Could you email me please so I can get this card off of our counter and into the mail!

Thanks!- joniben@hotmail.com

HAdams said...

love it! Hey, if you are going to look like anyone Hugh Jackman is not a bad choice. Did you see the movie Australia? ....ooh, la, la....