Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taking One For The Team

Because I feel it is in all of our best interest that I contribute toward this:


scrumptiously squishy goodness, I feel it my responsibility as a nursing mother to assist my children in their Halloween candy consumption, and consumption of all up coming holiday treats. It is a sacrifice I had not foreseen before becoming a mother, but one that I have buckled down and accepted as part of the work load that honorable motherhood requires.

Note: due to my diligent sacrifice, 7 mo. old Davy is now weighing more than Dallin, Afton , and Lindsey weighed at 1 year. I'd estimate that currently there is a good inch of soft babiness that squishes between each of your fingers when holding the child.

6 comments:

jordan said...

Squishy babies are the best!! He is just the cutest little thing ever! I feel like Lila is starting to thin out (very slowly, that is) and I will miss her chub so much. I just want her to hold onto it so she will stay my baby.

jhoopes said...

LOVE the picture! And keep on sacrificing!! :)

Michelle said...

Hurry back up so I can hold him!!

Emily said...

I am no longer nursing, but still feel a need to sacrifice for my kids! So, I am totally in love with Afton! The Sunday before last she sat on my lap during Sunbeams and she was so cute. Her personalitly kind of reminds me of Penelope. Anyhow, lets do get the kiddos together.

DLUX said...

I love a healthy baby! They are the cutest. That picture just makes me want to squeeze his cheeks. LOL!

Autumn said...

I am laughing so hard I am crying and squeaking, Robert is looking at me funny. You and the picture are hilarious.