Monday, October 6, 2008

The REAL Windsor SLC house.

Sorry for tricking so many of you with my last Windsor post. Here are the post recent pics of the house, just about to be posted on the MLS. We are proud of it, but Jared is as tired of it as I used to get of my school research papers just before turning them in. He just wants to be done with it. There is still some landscaping to be done, which we have complete assurance will be done this week??????
If anyone knows someone who wants a really cute little house in a darling neighborhood in SLC, and who is voting for Obama (or someone who loves to debate people who are voting for Obama, since most of the neighbors are sporting Obama signs in their yards) then this is absolutely the house for them.









8 comments:

jhoopes said...

WOW!! That is really impressive!! Way to go! :)

jordan said...

(well said jhoopes) WOW. all I can say is wow.

Robyn said...

Wow! good job! Impressive!

joni said...

I am glad you are finally done! I hope it sells quickly. i love the sink in the bathroom. Good choice on that!

HAdams said...

So beautiful. I am a sucker for a home makeover!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Gorgeous home! He did a good job. I wish I was living in SLC I would buy it.

holly said...

It is beautiful! Nice work, you guys. HOPe it sells soon. :)

Bryant Hull said...

Way to go Jared!!! let me know when your in So Cal we miss you guys. The house looks amazing.