Friday, June 6, 2008

helllllllloooooooooooo out there!

Hey anyone and everyone out there that might still be checking this blog. You must be a true, loyal friend or my mom. At any rate, I thank you deeply. Things have been crazy here, but we are starting to get used to life with a new baby in the house. All my newborn babies thus far have essentially hijacked my life for a solid 6 months. Baby Dave is no different. My babies are not the happy/sleepy type, but wonderful and I love them. Little Davie, as he is now known, is a lovable little guy and we've all fallen for him. He has, however, a difficult schedule. Instead of a regular 3-hour schedule of eat, play, sleep, Davie has more of a 3 DAY schedule with a full day of eating all day, a day or two of playing (OK, crying), followed then by a wonderfully welcome day of sleeping--during which I attempt to catch up on 3 days of house work. However, nights aren't too bad, and I am getting sleep.

We recently went to a stake activity, the Family Fun Fair. Which was flipping awesome! Here are some pics of Lindsey on a pony that she begged to have a ride on.









Also. I took Dallin and Dave to a doc appt this last week and Jared was home with the girls. It was a busy morning for him and he, on the phone a lot, admittedly, didn't check on them as often as he should have, but did he truly deserve this? These girls can commit some serious defacement in no time flat. Lets hope neither discovers matches, or we'll have some crazy arson on our hands.


7 comments:

Cris said...

Holy cow!!! That's an impressive mess! That's amazing!!!

jordan said...

yes, very impressive. The mischeif those girls make!

Helen said...

Now this is priceless. Really really priceless. Oh my, are those eggs? I love how the toys are mixed in too. They really had a ball.

Sarahp said...

Yes. Eggs were involved--an 18 pack, and pretty much every condiment we owned. When I got home the girls were sitting together in time out singing something (really remorsefull) with wet hair from a bath. When I asked Jared why he bathed the girls again he just handed me the camera with the picture on it.
In the garbage can, in addition to the food, were toys, a pair of pajama pants, and the ward directory that had all been destroyed.

Anonymous said...

Sarah aka Beaner aka Running Rainbow (do you remember that?)...Just so you know, I am a faithful follower of this here blog. I'll keep checking for something new no matter how long it takes...you have a new baby and 3 other little ones who need their mommy. That means plenty of other stuff to do besides blog. :) So glad we finally made contact. Would love if you put a link to me from your blog. Can I do the same?

jhoopes said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? Your sweet little girls?! Wow--that is a priceless picture!

Desi said...

Oh Wow! That is impressive. I am always impressed with how you stay so sane. Wow. There is just now other word for it.