Monday, January 28, 2008

Come aboard. We're expecting you.

To all family and friends:

Please come visit us here in sunny Southern California. You'll notice from the following pics and their subtitles that we have some good times here. The guest portion wing of our two bedroom apt is always open for you. Come explore the mysteries and surprises of LA and South Pasadena, California.


sooooooo..........
Set a course for adventure. Your mind on a new romance.









We offer rides with the SeaDream Kyaking Club






Get free skateboard training from a world class coach at a state of the art skate park.












Optional helicopter ride package available with LAPD.







or design your own dream tinker-toy get away!


Critics hail the cuisine as unique and irresistable!





Off-shore destinations include the Happiest Place on Earth!

Delighting audiences with a variety of dance, music, and stunning costumes

Love won't hurt anymore. It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

posted by Sarah

lyrics courtesy of The Love Boat

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Sarah, I am so glad we found your blog! I added a link to yours off of mine...I hope it's okay. Please let me know if it is a problem. Ours is matthewcouts.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute and your writing is very creative!!

Debbie

Sarah Hull said...

SARAH!!! I am so excited that you have a blog now. It is such a fun place to keep in touch and share pictures. I love how creative you are. You're such an awesome mom & your kids are so happy!
You guys sure look like you are enjoying your California adventures....maybe you should just stay here and call it home!
let's meet up sometime soon. We miss seeing you guys.

Kerri said...

You are a great writer, Sarah! I am happy that you joined our ever-growing group of ward bloggers! I am going to add you as a link - hope you don't mind!!

P.S. You are the coolest mom to let your kids play with the towels in their room!

Helen said...

love it, love it love it! You are so witty Sarah, I can't wait to read more :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I just found your blog through another ward blogger. Thanks for the window into your family's adventures. As Joy gets older (and messier) I hope I remember to loosen up and enjoy the ride, too. :)